Tuesday 16 June the National Archaeological Museum of Cagliari reopens its doors!
After more than 3 months of forced closure of the museum and just the possibility of a virtual tour , visitors will be able to return to visit the rooms of the museum live. To ensure that visit in complete safety it will be necessary to always wear a mask, respect the safety distance from other visitors (at least one half meter from each other) and follow the instructions of the staff and information panels.
Admissions will be limited, so we strongly recommend to book your visit early to ensure safe access and without unnecessary waiting.
For reservations and further information write to the address:
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR VISITORS
Measures to contrast and contain Covid virus 19
Rules for visitors
In compliance with the provisions contained in the protocol of agreement for the prevention and safety of public employees regarding the health emergency related to the Covid 19 virus, we communicate the following instructions.
• Entrance to the Museum will be allowed only by wearing a mask and after using the disinfectant gel available inside the museum and firstly at the ticket office;
• It will be possible to visit the Museum from Tuesday to Sunday, from 9.00 to 20.00 (the ticket office closes at 19.15). Reservations are strongly recommended at least 24 hours in advance, at the following email address: email@example.com; Without a reservation, entry cannot be guaranteed;
• Entrance will be allowed to 2 people at a time every 10 minutes; groups of maximum 5 people are admitted, extendable to 7/8 people just in case of members of the same family;
• Within the Museum, a safety distance between people of 1.5 meters must be respected and the ticket office can be accessed one at a time; staff instructions regarding the regulation of entrances must be followed in order to avoid unnecessary gatherings;
• The maximum limit of people per room is 10;
• It will be necessary to use the disinfectant gel before and after the use of multimedia resources and other visiting aids present inside the museum;
• The use of vending machines for drinks and other foods in the refreshment area will be allowed for two people at a time, for a maximum time of 5 minutes, after disinfecting the hands with sanitizing gel. For prolonged stops you can consume what purchased outside the museum;
• The lift is for essential use only and can be used by one person at a time, wearing the mask and with the proper use of disinfectant gel that you will find inside. The disabled people and children can be accompanied by another person;
• The use of the toilets is allowed for one person at a time. Before accessing it, you must wait for the previous user to exit. The disabled people and children can be accompanied by another person.
The staff will be available for any information and allow a comfortable visit in your maximum safety.