Measures to contain Covid 19
In compliance with the Italian legislation for the containment and management of the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19, the visits will be permitted in accordance with the following rules:
• Entrance to the Museum will be allowed only with the use of the mask correctly worn and after using the disinfectant gel available at the ticket office.
• At the entrance, visitors will be subjected to a body temperature measurement and only admitted with values below 37.5° C.
• The entrance will be allowed to 2 people every 10 minutes. Groups are allowed up to 7 people (plus a guide).
• For individual visitors, reservations are strongly recommended at least one day in advance, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Without reservation, admission cannot be guaranteed.
• Group visits will only be possible on reservation at least one day in advance, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• During the weekend the visit will be possible only on reservation at least one day in advance, at the following e-mail address:
• A safety distance of 2 meters between people must be observed inside the Museum; visitors can access the ticket office one at a time. In addition, in order to avoid crowds must be followed the provisions of the staff regarding the regulation of entrances.
• The maximum number of people per room is 10.
• It will be necessary to use the disinfectant gel before and after using the multimedia resources and other visit aids.
• The use of vending machines for drinks and food will be allowed to two people at a time, for a maximum of 5 minutes, after disinfecting the hands with sanitizing gel. For longer stops, it will be possible to consume food and drinks outside the museum.
• The lift can be used by one person at a time, with the use of the mask and the disinfectant gel (available inside). Disabled people and children can be accompanied by another person.
• The use of the toilets is allowed to one person at a time. Before accessing it, visitors must wait for the previous user to exit. Disabled people and children can be accompanied by another person.
• The staff will be available for any information and to allow a comfortable visit in maximum safety.