Measures to contain Covid 19
In compliance with the Italian legislation for the containment and management of the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19, the visits will be permitted in accordance with the following rules:
• From 6 August 2021 to access to the Museo Archeologico di Cagliari it is mandatory to show the GREEN PASS along with a passport or ID card (in compliance with the Decree-Law n.105 of 23 July 2021).
Children under the age of 12 and people with specific medical certification are not subject to these provisions.
• Entrance to the Museum will be allowed only with the use of the mask correctly worn and after using the disinfectant gel available at the ticket office.
• At the entrance, visitors will be subjected to a body temperature measurement and only admitted with values below 37.5° C.
• Groups are allowed up to 25 people (guide included).
• Group visits will only be possible on reservation at least one day in advance, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visitors can access the ticket office one at a time. In addition, in order to avoid crowds must be followed the provisions of the staff regarding the regulation of entrances.
• It will be necessary to use the disinfectant gel before and after using the multimedia resources and other visit aids.
• The use of vending machines for drinks and food will be allowed after disinfecting the hands with sanitizing gel. For longer stops, it will be possible to consume food and drinks outside the museum.
• The lift can be used with the use of the mask and the disinfectant gel (available inside).
• The staff will be available for any information and to allow a comfortable visit in maximum safety.